In order for your application to be considered complete, you must submit the following application materials:
- Online application, including essay and resume
- College transcripts from all institutions attended (unofficial are acceptable)
- One academic letter of recommendation, written by a college professor (please ask your professor to write this on official school letterhead).
- $45 application fee, check or money order only, made payable to The George Washington University*
- NAPLP applicants only: Indication of tribal enrollment and/or Native American, Alaska Native or Native Hawaiian ancestry
- Richard M. Milanovich Fellowship applicants only: Indication of enrollment in a federally recognized tribe and a submission of an 350 word essay answering, “What do you believe are the most important issues that Native communities are confronted with today, and how do you see yourself in the equation of solving these issues?”
- International applicants only:
- Official TOEFL and/or IELTS score report (if your country's official language is English, a TOEFL or IELTS score report is not required)
- Official records of state examiniations and certificates. These documents must be certified as official by the institution attended or the appropriate ministry
*$45 application fee is waived for NAPLP, Richard M. Milanovich Fellowship, and Student Veteran applicants
Supporting application materials (such as transcripts, application fee and letter of recommendation) should be mailed to:
Semester in Washington Politics
1922 F St NW, Suite 401
Washington, DC 20052
Applications are considered on a rolling basis up to posted deadlines. Please note that all application materials must be received no later than the application deadline. Students are encouraged to apply early as scholarships are limited.
Ready to submit your application? Apply online today.